Rue de Lévis, which runs right by the Jardin de Villiers hotel, is a pedestrian alley with a daily market (except on Mondays).
Here are the best restaurants around the hotel in Paris 17.
- For excellent Lebanese food, go to: Restaurant Saidoune, 35 rue legendre: www.restaurant-saidoune.com.
- Le Ptit Canon located at 36 rue legendre 75017 Paris - A bistrot with red-squared tablecloth, typically Parisian (the most affordable, closest to the hotel, an excellent value for money): www.leptitcanon.fr.
- Chez Léon : Located about 40 meters from the hotel at the 32 rue Legendre, it’s one of the most famous restaurants of the neighborhood where you can enjoy some of the finest French Cuisine. This place has been ranked in many prestigious guides such as the Guide Champerard, the Guide Lebey, the Bottin Gourmand or the Pudlo. For the weekend, you can make a reservation by calling 33 (0) 1 42 27 06 82: www.restaurantchezleon.fr.
There are also some great bars:
- La Bastide Blanche at 1 bd de Courcelles 75008 Paris - a bar restaurant: www.labastideblanche.fr
- The Dôme de Villiers located at 4 avenue de Villiers 75017 - It is the main « brasserie » of the avenue de Villiers, they serve seafood : www.cafeledome.fr
There is an endless list of places to go out, but we have shortened the list:
- Théâtre Hébertot
- 78 bis bd des Batignolles 75017 PARIS
- Visit the official website of the theater Hébertot
- 28 bd des capucines 75009 PARIS
- 08 92 68 33 68
- Visit the official website of l'Olympia
- Théâtre Tristan Bernard
- 64 rue du Rocher 75008 PARIS
- 01 45 22 08 40
- Visit the official website of the theater Tristan Bernard
- Salle Pleyel
- 252 rue Faubourg Saint-Honoré 75008 PARIS
- 01 42 56 13 13
- Visit the official website of "la Salle Pleyel"
- Musée Jacquemard-André
- 158 boulevard Haussmann 75008 PARIS
- 01 45 62 11 59
- Visit the official website of the museum Jacquemard-André
- Musée Cernuschi
- 7 avenue Velasquez 75008 PARIS
- 01 53 96 21 50
- Visit the official website of the museum Cernuschi
- Les Bateaux-mouches
- Port de la conférence, Pont de l'Alma 75008 PARIS
- 01 42 25 96 10
- Visit the official website of the "Compagnie des bateaux-mouches"